</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 02, 2006

SUNBURN :D

I simply love tanning! Whooo. I'm so red, I'm like a red indian!! :D I got sunburn so badly until my back is so painful but I LIKE! Please don't fade off, oh, Noo, don't fade off :x

Alright, Aisyah's father drove me and Cindy to Harbour front with Syafa and Hanizah. Met up with the rest :D Went over to Macdonalds to have breakfast. Mood wasn't right at first but everything turned out ALRIGHT! Hohoho, I love my class, I love my friends especially Cindy as usual :D HAHAHA. Ok, I'm just super happy and I enjoyed today. TOTALLY. I was buried with sand by CINDY so did Yongchai and Tarmizie! With some obscene things on me but I didn't really mind. Swimming here and there. Being open about everything. Beach volleyball, Sand throwing game, all the nonsense by Everyone And Cindy ONCE AGAIN :D

And I tell you guys, we decided to swim from palawan beach to another small island at the other side of the brigde ! As Cindy can't swim, so she held on to the volleyball and with Khoon Yew at there looking without doing anything. Then came CINDY'S GREAT SAVIOURS, AIXING & YONGCAI. They both take turns to hold on to Cindy's hand to make sure she reach the island safely. But halfway thru, CINDY MISPLACED HER BALL. (As in, the ball went off her hand) THUS, Cindy almost drowned with HER SAVIOUR,AIXING! Oh god,that was the most wreaking and worrying thing happen. Thank god, both of us are safe.
This part is based on a true story and it did happen. Script by Cindy the Great :)

I wish to blog in full details but I'm really tired now please understand xD
I love all of them and Cindy :) Of cause not forgetting my beloved ladies, Athl, Chialing and Elephont!
Last but not least Baby, miss you :)

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing